StaticTek Adhesive Grid ESD Tape | EMI Shield Conductive Cellophane Tape with 3 Layers | Full Ground ESD Protection | Anti Static - Static Sensitive Area | Pack of 6 | 2 Inch | 3” Core | TT_CT4807
StaticTek Adhesive Grid ESD Tape | EMI Shield Conductive Cellophane Tape with 3 Layers | Full Ground ESD Protection | Anti Static - Static Sensitive Area | Pack of 6 | 2 Inch | 3” Core | TT_CT4807 by StaticTek at The Native People. MPN: TT_STK-CT480736-06. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. StaticTek Conductive Grid Tape - 2'' Inch StaticTek conductive shielding grid tape provides superior ESD protection at a great value! These tapes are designed to be used in ESD sensitive environments in the static free workstations that requires EMI Shielding or ESD Control. They ensure reliable protection for any sensitive device that might be damaged by normal insulating tapes. Provides a nonsparking, static-dissipative surface on both the inner and outer sides of the tape for packaging that
Product Description & Reviews
StaticTek Conductive Grid Tape - 2" Inch StaticTek conductive shielding grid tape provides superior ESD protection at a great value! These tapes are designed to be used in ESD sensitive environments in the static free workstations that requires EMI Shielding or ESD Control. They ensure reliable protection for any sensitive device that might be damaged by normal insulating tapes. Provides a nonsparking, static-dissipative surface on both the inner and outer sides of the tape for packaging that requires EMI(electromagnetic interference) shielding or ESD(electrostatic discharge) control. This tape is designed for the protection of the inner conductive layer - no shed, flake, crack, chip or rub off of the inner layer grids. The tape has a wide variety of uses for ESD awareness, Sealing ESD packaging/containers, Secure (bundle) IC DIP tubes, EMI protective shielding, EMI guitar shielding, educational aid, grounding and many more. Features: Generates less than 100V when unwound from roll (at 73 deg F, 45% RH average) Complies with all guidelines of MIL-B-81705, (ANSI) ESD-S20.20, ESDA Standard 1.1 standards. Copolymer resistivity of 10^9 Ohms/Sq. (ASTM D-257) Using a grounded tape despenser, voltage generated by unrolling will effectively be reduced to zero. Electricals: < 1.0E+12 (Top) < 1.0E+9 (Tacky side)Tribo-charging< 100 volts (Top)< 100 volts (Tacky side) Specifications: Material: Copolymer, Acrylic, PolypropyleneSize: 2"X36meters - Sleeve of 6Color: Clear Thickness: 0.05 millimeters Item weight: 2 Pounds Dimensions: 13 x 5 x 3 Inches Adhesive: Acrylic based Model: TT_STK-CT480736-06 Package Includes: 1 x StaticTek conductive grid tapes
Features & Highlights
- MATERIAL: StaticTek conductive tapes have a conductive grid layer buried between two layers of static dissipating copolymer material. Conductive grid made of polypropylene tape layered with a dissipative non-sparking anti-static surface.
- FULL PROTECTION CONDUCTIVE TAPE: Proprietary three-layer tape provides non-sparking surfaces on both the inside and the outside. This tape is an ideal solution for manufacturing applications such as transformer, mobile phone, computer, PDA, PDP, and LCD monitor, PC, copier etc.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE & CONDUCTIVITY: The tape can withstand temperatures up to 140° F. The conductive grid layer has a surface resistivity of 10^3 - 10^4 Ohms/Sq. The dissipative inner layer has a surface resistivity of 10^9 Ohms/Sq.
- AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT SIZE: StaticTek static free grid cellophane tapes are also available in different sizes: 3" core - 1/2", 3/4", 1" and 2" width by 36 meters in length.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Satisfaction of customers is our primary concern and so the tape meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) ESD-S20.20 standards. Just click on the Add to Cart button and enjoy a risk-free purchase.
2" X 36 meters - Sleeve of 6
5 x 3 x 13 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by StaticTek, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
3/4'' x 60' Vinyl Electrical Tape, Vinyl, Cello Wrap.7 mil vinyl tape. Flame retardant and weather-resistant. Rated for use up to 600-Volt and between 14-Degree F and 176-Degree F. Excellent stretch, adhesion and conformability. Value Pack ( 15 Rolls).
mpn: 3/4-72-MPFT-Black, ean: 0888519031285,
Metalized Polyester Film Tape, 3/4 In x 72 Yds, Color/BlackAdhesion Strength 45 oz./in. Material Polyester Film with Acrylic Adhesive. Performance Temp. -60 to 300 Degrees F. Thickness 2.0 mil, Width 3/4 In., Length 72 yd. Tensile Strength 24 lb./in.
mpn: 35-1-2WHT-10, ean: 0643597482806,
Scotch® Vinyl Electrical Color Coding Tape White 1/2 in x 20 ftShips same business day..
mpn: 054007428084, ean: 0054007428084,
Black colored Scotchrap tapeHas a pressure-sensitive rubber adhesive that provides strong bonding for strong adherence that can withstand a tough environment. Provides excellent weathrability and helps protect from impact, punctures, abrasion and corrosion to chemicals, salts, alkalis, and soil acids.. Its durable design makes it ideal for repairing and maintaining operations in mining, irrigation, wind power, solar and utility industries. Tape dimensions are 4 in x 100 ft x 20 mil. Great