Blowout Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 56% on the J-Deal TL510C Hand-held Optical Power Meter + TL532 20mW Visual Fault Locator Fiber Optic Cable Tester Meter for CATV CCTV Telecommunications Engineering Maintenance Cabling System by J-Deal at The Native People. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Overview: TL510C handheld optical power meter is is for installation, operation and maintenance of optical fiber network special design of a
Product Description & Reviews
TL510C handheld optical power meter is is for installation, operation and maintenance of optical fiber network special design of a precise, durable, convenient portable test instrument. With clever appearance, can choose to switch back light display, automatic shutdown function, super wide optical power test range, accurate testing accuracy and new users auto-calibration function and general interface design.
* Wavelength(nm): 800nm to 1700nm
* Detector: InGaAs
* Measurement Range (dBm): -50~+26 dBm
* Calibrated Wavelength(nm): 8.5013001310149E+22
* Resolution(dB): Linear 0.1% or Non-linear 0.01dBm
* Connector: SC, FC,ST/ Universal 2.5mm adaptor
* Working hours: >120 hours (without backlight)
* Relative Humidity: 90% (+30C)
The 20mW (18-20KM)visual fault locator is used for the measurement in single-mode or multi-mode fibers. It features a rugged design, a universal connector and an accurate measurement.
* Type: TL531 Pen-type Visual Fault Finder
* Central Wavelength: 650nm+-10nm (635nm can be required on request)
* Emitter Type: FP-LD
* Output Power: 20mW
* Optical Connector: 2.5mm universal connector for test different ST, SC, FC interferes
* Operating Model: Both CW and Pulse available
* Pulse Frequency: 2-3Hz
* Power Supply: 2AAalkaline batteries
* Test with Panasonic LR6AAALKALINE battery
1 x 20mW Pen-type Visual Fault Finder
1 x Carrying Bag
1 x Power Meter
1 x Carrying case
1 x ST,FC,SC connector
1 x English manual
Features & Highlights
- Type C: Measurement range: -50~+26dBm; High measurement accutracy and display resolution
- Common interface design: FC/SC/ST interface, with standard FC, SC adapter interface
- Auto-off function; Backlight LCD display; AAA batteries which is more convenient to carry;
- Small size, easy to field test. High quality pen type visual fault locator
- Functions: Finding the breakpoints, poor connections, bending or cracking in fiber optic cables
3.5 x 7 x 9 inches
4.4 x 2.9 x 8.1 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by J-Deal, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 3633, ean: 5448095756283,
OTC Mini-coil Cord Circuit Tester small handle with needlepoint stainless steel probe allows easy back probing and piercing. The special threaded probe comes with screw on alligator clip for additional versatility. It is useful in testing electrical ...
mpn: MS6818, ean: 0639713717259,
Applications: Installation and maintenance of weak current system, communication line, comprehensive wiring circuit, telephone system, computer network, other metal wire circuit etc,.
- Detecting cables, electrical lines, water/gas supply pipelines...
mpn: Zerodisexq613ryvi, ean: 0763741094010,
Specification: Receiver Type：UT25A Operating Voltage：90-120V Operating Frequency：50-60Hz Power Supply：1 x 9V Battery(Not Included) Operating Temperature：5℃-40℃ Storage Temperature：-20℃-60℃ Transmitter Working Voltage：110-125V O...
sku: DOBA-LIS28400, mpn: 28400, ean: 0044112923376,
Lisle's heavy duty circuit tester quickly tests low voltage up to 28 volts!A heavy duty circuit tester for lifetime use. The probe, handle, cord and clamp are reinforced for extra durability. Comes with a strain relief spring on the cord. Skin-packe...