Diymore 18650 Li-ion Lithium Lead-Acid Battery Capacity Meter Discharge Tester by diymore at The Native People. MPN: LI. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Instructions:1. The first test should be fully charged battery.2. Connect the battery to be tested positive to positive input, a negative input to the negative, can not be reversed (with load reversal may damage the circuit)! Load connected to the output of the positive and negative output, to work through the tester micro USB power supply (not available desktop or laptop USB powered), then the battery voltage.3. Direct start test need only one press of the ''OK'' button, the tester can
Product Description & Reviews
Instructions:1. The first test should be fully charged battery.2. Connect the battery to be tested positive to positive input, a negative input to the negative, can not be reversed (with load reversal may damage the circuit)! Load connected to the output of the positive and negative output, to work through the tester micro USB power supply (not available desktop or laptop USB powered), then the battery voltage.3. Direct start test need only one press of the "OK" button, the tester can automatically develop an appropriate termination voltage of the battery full charge voltage, and will start flashing after the test three times. Need to develop artificial termination voltage only when the battery voltage display state by pressing "+" or "-" buttons to modify the termination voltage display beginning with P, behind the representative voltage resolution 0.1V, set up after pressing the "OK "start testing.4. After the start of the test the tester will control the load of the electronic switch is turned on, the test data shows that the process will release capacity (Ah), current discharge current (A) and battery voltage (V) between the wheel was. When the battery voltage reaches the set cut-off voltage, load control switches off the tester display data stays in capacity (Ah) and above and the corresponding indicator flashes quickly together, now displays the actual capacity of the battery is discharging capacity, about the press "OK" to terminate flashing allows stable data display, press again "OK" button to return to the power-on state can just replace the battery test the next section ...... Error codes and their meanings:Err1: battery voltage is above 15VErr2: battery voltage is lower than the termination voltageErr3: Battery can not afford to load or discharge current line too much resistanceErr4: overcurrent (current exceeds 3.1A)
Features & Highlights
- Operating current: less than 70mA. Supported by current: 3.000A 0.001A resolution. Maximum current measurement error: 1.5% + - 0.008A.
- Power supply voltage: DC4.5-6V (micro USB connector). Discharge voltage: 1.00V-15.00V 0.01V resolution. Termination voltage range: 0.5-11.0V. Note: Use the resistance of the discharge process, resistive load will seriously heat, please pay attention to safety!
- Maximum support 15V 3A discharged through the discharge voltage and current, itself does not discharge. Maximum voltage measurement error: 1% + 0.02V. Automatically identify and develop appropriate battery termination voltage can also be manually adjusted.
- Maximum battery capacity range: 9999Ah (1Ah = 1000mAh) greater value by shifting the decimal point to switch, when the display is less than 10Ah X.XXX, as shown above to achieve 10Ah XX.XX, and so on.
- HW-586 battery capacity tester discharge type 1.2-12V external load capacity of the battery and other tests 18650. Tools, single-function, by controlling the load off and get real-time integrated discharge current capacity results.
Capacitance & Resistance Meters
2.99 x 0.55 x 4.53 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.